The ultimate indulging Superbowl Snack, healthified! We are telling you the truth when we tell you we haven’t compromised on flavor. Packed with nutrients, flavor and sure to fill you up!
- 1 medium sized sweet potato, cut into chips lengthways
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- guacamole (recipe below)
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp ACV
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Food Matters Superfood Greens (promise you won’t even taste it)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together your cut sweet potato chips, coconut oil, paprika and sea salt. Toss to coat well then spread evenly on your lined baking tray.
- While sweet potato chips are cooking, prep your toppings and guacamole.
- Bake sweet potato chips for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Assemble your fully loaded fries by layering all of the ingredients, starting with your chips, toppings, guacamole and finish with fresh parsley.
Optional: Top with cheese and pop back into the oven for 10 minutes while the cheese melts.