Nothing but delicious! These mini eggplant pizzas are so simple to create & full of flavor!
For the bases…
- 2 medium eggplants, sliced 1 inch thick
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- Fresh-cracked pepper
For the toppings…
- 10-12 olives, pitted and halved
- 100 g (3.5 oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g (3.5 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast or bocconcini
- Handful of fresh arugula or greens of choice
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line baking tray with parchment paper.
Mix together tomato paste, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Assemble mini pizzas starting with tomato paste then layer with your favorite ingredients on top of your eggplant slices (saving fresh greens for serving).
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve on a share platter and top with leafy greens.
What Toppings Would You Add To Yours?